WSS Protects your Privacy
We collect nonpublic personal information about you, or your applicants or insureds, from the following sources:
Information we receive from you on applications, forms and in other communications to us, whether in writing, in person, by telephone or any other means;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and/or
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency; and/or
- Information we receive from inspection reports; and/or
- Information we receive from retail insurance brokers.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of third parties:
- Financial service providers, such as insurance agents, brokers and/or insurance companies.
We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.